if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy www.afcgame.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

iMulator v1.00

iMulator v1.00 | Read more...
Price: Free

Description
I’m the proud owner of a HTC Touch Pro 2 but (as many other Windows Mobile devices) it lacks a truly good music player. Most of the music players that are available for this platform don’t have the features I look for, even the paid versions don't suit my neads. It bothered me so much that I almost regretted buying a TP2 instead of an iPhone.

Spending loads for an iPhone to replace my TP2 that costed me 550€ 8 months earlyer wasn't an option, instead I got the idea to develop my own. I wanted a music player that had the following features:
- Library based
- Finger friendly
- Works smooth
- Lets you find and play your song in no-time

With this list I decided to make an iPhone Music Player Emulator

Screen Support List
Supports
- 240 * 320
- 480 * 800
Unknown
- The Rest
Does NOT support
- NONE

What is NOT(yet) in it?
- The Landscape album view. ( will NOT not be implemented )

Requirements:
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1
.NET Compact Framework 3.5

0 comments: