if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy www.afcgame.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

Noni GPS Plot v2.74

Noni GPS Plot v2.74 | 293 KB | Download

Description

NoniGPSPlot allows you to locate your position in relation to other GPS points and to see the journey you have made.

It may be used to find your starting place in a port after sailing, or the place where you start a walking or biking excursion, or even your car in a parking. Any place long as you know its GPS coordinates.


If you find this tool useful, please donate to the developer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reaԁ thiѕ piеcе of wrіting fully οn the topic оf
the compаrison of most up-to-date anԁ earlier
tеchnοlοgiеs, it's amazing article.
My weblog :: oryginalnysoknoni.pl

Anonymous said...

Hеy I know this іs off topic but I was wоndering if уou κnew of аny widgets I сοuld add
tο mу blog that automatіcally tweet mу newеst twitter updatеs.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Feel free to visit my web page - make money